From graduation parties to business board retreats, people are always looking for new and exciting locations to host gatherings. This time of year, the sun starts shining and people would much rather be outdoors than in a stuffy conference room.
When you start looking for a unique place to host your next party, consider chartering a cruise ship to host your gathering! Here’s five reasons renting a boat from Lake Coeur d’Alene Cruises will make your meeting so much easier:
- Skip the prep work and clean up
The worst part of planning an event is set up before and clean up afterward. Let our team take care of that! When you arrive for your event, the boat will already be decorated and set up, so all you have to do is have fun.
- Plenty of space.
- Our smallest boat, the Kootenai, can hold up to 80 people, and 40 people for a meal, while our largest boat, the Mish-an-Nock, can hold up to 356 people! To add even more space, charter two boats, and let us tie them together!
- The food is taken care of. Our professional catering team will be able to help you create the perfect menu for your event, from light hors d’oeuvres to a full buffet.
- Unique location creates memories
No one remembers the employee retreats in a hotel ballroom. What they will remember is getting outdoors, seeing the sights and doing something different this year!
- Add specialty touches from music and photography to fireworks, we have a slew of special touches we can add to your event. It’s just one more way you’ll create a lasting impression!
Are you ready to book Lake Coeur d’Alene Cruises for your next event? Give us a call today to reserve a boat — or two!